HOW THIS WORKS
Our goal is to provide you with your requested essentials as efficiently and as safe as possible. In order to do so here are the steps needed to help us, help you:
1. Press the "Place a Request" tab.
2. On this page a form will be seen. This form should be filled out completely. When typing in your requested groceries, items, or OTC medications, please be specific. This ensures that we gather the correct items.
3. Upon filling out the form, we will contact you to gather any extra information, along with how you wish to pay for the items.
· Groceries may be ordered directly from the store. (best method)
· The volunteer may get cash before heading to the store.
· The volunteer may also be reimbursed after the purchase has been completed. A picture of the receipt will be sent to you before the items are dropped off. Items must be paid for before they are left at the door step.
4. After the purchase has been completed, the bags (including the receipt) will be dropped off at your doorstep and we will ring your doorbell to let you know we’re there.
Please feel free to send us an email (found at the bottom of the page) if you have any further questions about the process.
Safety is Our
Number One Priority
Our volunteers will strictly follow the recommended guidelines provided by the CDC to protect themselves and protect you from further spread.
Volunteers will wash their hands regularly
Volunteers will use alcohol based (at least 60%) hand sanitizers when soap and water are not available
Volunteers will avoid close contact with others and will practice Social Distancing.
If volunteers show any symptoms, they will be told not to participate.